Company Type: Value Added Distributor
Target Audience: Company Administrator, Operations
Related Offers: Business , Enterprise
You may check the status of the equipment to Rainbow for your Company or your Customer Companies by monitoring PBX (OXE / OXO) or WebRTC gateway connectivity states.
The Operation Role enables the creation of an equipment (PBX) for your Company or your Customer Company. The Company Administration Role allows you to create equipment for your Company.
How to Check the Connectivity of My Equipment (PBX)?
Verify Your Customer Equipment:
- Click on "Manage your Company" in the top banner of your screen.
- In the left panel, select "Customer companies" to access to their settings.
- In your customer list, click on the Company where you wish to change an equipment.
- Then, select the "Communication" tab to display the Customer company PBXs.
Check the overall status of your connections:
Four states show you the connectivity at a glance.
- "Pending" means that a PBX has been created in Rainbow Company but not yet connected to a physical PBX.
- "Running" means that Rainbow Company is connected to a physical PBX, all monitored channels are active.
- "Degraded" means that at least one monitored channel has been disconnected.
- "Activated" indicates that either the system is being restored to its functional state, or is still active but has been disconnected.
Check your connections closely:
- In the "Communication" tab, move your mouse over the equipment line to select what you want to modify. Click on the button located at the right to unfold a menu of actions.
- Select "Manage connection" to check all monitored channels.