This article allows resellers to associate a Cloud PBX to a customer company.
The Cloud PBX, associated to WebRTC gateway, offers business telephony services to company members:
- Calls between Rainbow users and public network
- Integration of telephone device (IP deskphone) with Rainbow
- Voice mail
- Telephone welcome with greetings and opening/closing hours
- Group telephony
The Cloud PBX and the WebRTC gateway are fully integrated into the Rainbow Hub infrastructure, and do not require any deployment or operations to be performed at the customer premises.
- At least one Voice Business license is assigned to the customer company. This license is required to display the Cloud PBX in the list of equipment that can be associated to the customer company.
- The settings of the public SIP trunk used to connect the Cloud PBX to the public network have been provided to ALE International. A public SIP trunk profile is built and can be selected when associating the Cloud PBX to the customer company.
Before beginning, you must know the following information:
- Voice prompts language
- Customer dialing information (outbound prefix)
- Internal numbering plan
To associate a Cloud PBX to a customer company:
- From the Rainbow administration interface, click on Customer companies at the bottom of the left panel.
- In the customer list, click on the name of the customer company to associate to the Cloud PBX.
- In the left panel, click on Communication.
- In the right part of the window, click on the Comm. Servers tab.
- Click on Create.
- In the Server name field, enter the name of the Cloud PBX.
- In the Server type field, select Cloud PBX.
- In the Voice prompts field, select the language of the voice prompts.
- In the Outbound prefix field, enter the prefix used for outgoing calls (mandatory).
- In the External trunk field, select the target public SIP profile used to connect the equipment to the public network.
- Leave the Public number field empty. This field will be automatically filled with the first number of the public numbering plan configured for the equipment (see: Configuring the public numbering plan for a Rainbow Voice equipment associated to a customer company).
Note: This public number is defined as public number of the company.
- Configure the internal Numbering plan:
- Number of digits: Maximum length of the internal numbering plan
- Prefix: First digit(s) of the internal numbering plan
Dialing plan: Result of the combination of the number of digits and prefix configured above (read-only field)
Warning: The numbering plan can no longer be modified after the Cloud PBX declaration.
- Click on Create.
The Cloud PBX is created and displayed in the equipment list with the Running status.