This article is intended for resellers who wish to verify the connection status between PBX (OXO Connect, OXO Connect Evolution, and omniPCX Enterprise) and the WebRTC gateway and Rainbow.
According to your needs, you can access either a quick, or a detailed view of the PBX connections.
- From the Rainbow administration interface, click on Customer companies at the bottom of the left panel.
- In the customer list, click on the name of the customer company associated to the target PBX.
- In the left panel, click on Communication.
- In the right part of the window, click on the Comm. Servers tab.
The WebRTC gateway and Status columns provide a quick view of the PBX connection status.
The Status column indicates the PBX connection status to Rainbow. The status can be any of the following:
Pending: The PBX is associated to a customer company, but it is not yet connected to Rainbow.
Running: The PBX is connected to Rainbow, and all monitored channels are running.
Degraded: The PBX is connected to Rainbow, but one of the monitored channels is not running.
Activated: The PBX is being restored to its working state, or is still active but has been disconnected.
- To get a detailed view of the PBX connections, click on the PBX, and click on the Connection tab.
A detailed view of the PBX connection status is displayed:
A detailed view of the WebRTC gateway connection status (including its version) is also displayed.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.