This article allows resellers to configure programmable keys of telephone devices associated to company members.
The number of available programmable keys depends on the type of telephone device.
A key can be programmed for:
- Speed dial: To reach a company member, hunt group or external number
Supervision: To supervise the state of a company member and to intercept his incoming calls
Note: A hunt group cannot be supervised via a programmable key. Only incoming calls are supervised. Clicking on an idle supervision key will call the supervised user.
To configure programmable keys:
- From the Rainbow administration interface, click on Customer companies at the bottom of the left panel.
- In the customer list, click on the name of the target customer company.
- In the left panel, click on Members.
- Click on the target company member.
- In the pop-up window which opens, select the Prog. keys tab, then the Device tab.
- Click on the target box and configure:
Note: Only members configured with an extension number can be selected as destination of the programmable key.
- The key type: Speed dial or Supervision
- If Speed dial is selected, the destination type: Member, Hunt group or External number
- If Member or Hunt group is selected, the target company member or hunt group
- If External number is selected, the name and public number of target external user
- Click on Update.
A speed dial key is identified by icon.
A supervision key is identified by icon.
Example of programmable key configuration:
- Click on Apply to validate changes.
- Delete a programmable key: Click on the target box and Remove.
- Modify a programmable key: Click on the target box, modify its type and/or destination, and click on Update.