This article allows resellers to customize voice prompts common to all Cloud PBX services.
Predefined voice prompts (by language and country) are available for call on hold, call recording, and the possible states of destination for call handling. They can be replaced by customized voice prompts in wav format.
To customize voice prompts:
- From the Rainbow administration interface, click on Customer companies at the bottom of the left panel.
- In the customer list, click on the name of the target customer company.
- In the left panel, click on Communication.
- In the right panel of the window, click on the Welcome tab.
- Click on Voice prompts at the top of the right panel.
- In the Filter field, select General.
- From the voice prompt configuration panel, click on Browse and select the wav file to upload.
- In the Voice prompt field, select the voice prompt type.
- If needed, enter a description.
- Click on Upload.
The customized voice prompt is displayed in the list. Its type is Customized and its status is active ().
- Switch back to the default voice prompt: Move your mouse over the corresponding customized voice prompt, click on , and select Restore default. The default voice prompt status changes to active ().
- Delete a customized voice prompt: Move your mouse over the target customized voice prompt, click on , and select Delete.
- Activate a customized voice prompt: Move your mouse over the target customized voice prompt, click on , and select Activate. Its status changes to active ().
- audio file must not exceed 4194304 bytes (4MB)
- greeting file must not exceed 120 seconds