This article allows company administrators to configure attendant consoles for company members associated to a Cloud PBX.
Company members must be granted a Voice Attendant Custom license to use the attendant console.
A predefined music is available for calls placed on hold. This music on hold can be replaced by customized music in wav format: see: Customize voice prompts.
- Rainbow application on mobile
- Telephone device, if configured: the telephone device association is deleted after enabling attendant console
To assign an attendant license to company members:
- From the Rainbow administration interface, click on Manage your company at the bottom of the left panel.
- In the MY COMPANY panel, click on My company.
- In the left panel, click on Members.
- Select the target company member, then the Services tab.
- Select the Voice Attendant Custom license.
- Click on Apply.