Progressive Web Application is now available on PC or Mac. Provides RBC as Desktop client 'like' application.
Added option for the host to add offline students in the exam room.
In addition to the Raise Hand option, Users can now share non verbal feedback during a live session from the Reactions option.
Free text question type added to Single choice and Multi-choice ones for Polls and Quizzes.
- In the frame of P2P calls, the recording will be saved to the the RBC storage space (i.e. Rainbow Storage).
- When a recording session starts or ends, a message is sent in the chat section to all participants.
- Ability for the Organisation Admin to Replay all recorded lectures of a particular session from the teacher's attendance section.
- Ability for a Teacher/Host to customize its RBC interface by selecting which options he needs or wants to see. This will provide the ability get an interface adapted to the level of usage of RBC.
- Ability to collapse and expand the left side menu bar by double click on it in the dashboard.
- Ability to preview all YouTube video links saved in the Learning Center for Hosts/Teachers and Students without having to go to YouTube.
- Ability for a host to launch a 'Watch Together' session from the video links available/saved in the Learning Center or the Classroom Materials.
- In addition to documents, the host can now set a YouTube video as a Welcome screen.
Mute/unmute icons toggle instantly when activated.
UI/UX improvement for the links management under Learning Centre.
- Whiteboard shapes outline, size, opacity broadcasting along with font and font styles (bold, italic and underline).
- Saved Whiteboard snapshot preview in list of Whiteboards.
- Whiteboard controls re-ordered and changed the Eraser and Wipe icons.
- Whiteboard performance enhancement for multi-user collaboration.
- The company RBC administrator is allowed to upload Custom labels translations to the RBC translation workbench for all RBC objects from csv files.
- The RBC Admin can customize the the background image of the login page, with different given options or to reset back to the default background.
- An organization will be able to define a personalized background image in the Login screen page.
- A Host is no more limited to the proposed avatar choices for classes, meetings and workgroups. Custom images can be uploaded now.
- Custom login background set by organisation admin will show up at Rainbow Classroom for Teachers, Students and Guests.
Ability of the organisation admin to restrict Students to download the course material from the organisation experience manager.
The BP admins of a company will see the same data in real time (changes/updates made by other Admins of the same company).
Zu diesem Beitrag können keine Kommentare hinterlassen werden.