Bubbles & Web conferences
- Ergonomics around the 'add member' in bubble has been improved for easier use.
- Several participants can be added at a time.
- Permission is now asked to unmute a user who is muted during a conference.
- User can add text or audio messages from conversations in a new section 'tasks' to create notes.
- The 'Save' option for a picture or file will save it from a conversation into the Rainbow personal sharing.
- Deleting files is proposed through a new action in the top bar for having a dedicated view allowing to suppress the files owned by the user. Sort/filter has been redesigned as well to limit the number of actions to do so, as already done for Android.
- Rainbow login can be done with an URL rainbow://<Rainbow Domain>?login=<LoginName>&pwd=<Password> for Rainbow applications shared by several users.
- Any created / modified entry in the personal directory can be now displayed automatically on all user's clients.
- The search for and invite Microsoft Office 365 (O365) shared contacts is extended to Business / voice licenses.
- Any Room called from a bubble, without any invitation, is added to the bubble with the Member role for the time of the active conference.
- Internal authentication of Rainbow is moving towards more security by allowing 12 characters as recommendation for minimum length.
- Voice memos and voice messages have been redesigned in particular through the use of an audio visualizer.
- The dialpad has been redesigned for a more comfortable use in landscape mode.
- Upload/download a file actions have been slightly redesigned.
- When a user has written something in a conversation, a draft is kept when moving to another conversation or menu before sending it, as in Web app.
- Bubbles & Web conferences - Several participants can be added at a time.
- User experience - The status of hunting group members takes into account the offline status of members who are no longer seen as connected if not withdrew from the group. So Member In = online member AND not withdrew / Member out = offline member OR withdrew.
Add a user through their iOS to a P2P call couldn't be achieved. It has been fixed.
It happened that the same IM appeared twice. A protection has been added to avoid such behavior.
- New messages
The information 'new messages' could stay although the messages were read. Modified IM were not well treated.
- Outgoing call on Rainbow Hub
Some users got only 'connection in progress' when trying to reach anyone.The flow sequence has been corrected when the external callee is busy to fix this issue.
- Outgoing call
Some outgoing calls were not possible in degraded network context. Several enhancements have been provided to manage properly this kind of issue (spinner if latency in call-screen display, outgoing call refused if no connection with back-end established)
- Photo format
The photo format was different in the preview and after the shooting. The preview is now forced to full screen, identical to the final photo.
Particular case of continuous ringing on iOS. The sequence of events was occasionally out of sync when a call was answered.