The main purpose of this delivery is :
- To bring new features like :
- New GUI available on Web/Desktop to provide telephony features. Conference and Transfer are now available. (see details section 5.1).
- Android proposes Landscape view.
- A widget is also available for Android which gives number of unread messages. Android users need to download the widget from its device.
- List of invitations sent are available on iOS. User can resend or cancel invitations. (see details section 5.3.2).
- To enhance existing features such as :
- WebRTC communications APAC/APAC, AMERICAS/APAC & EUROPE/APAC have been improved. We have installed some servers in Singapore and Sydney to avoid latency and audio/video slowing down.
- Enrolment and registration process from iOS has been simplified and improved.
- To fix some issues encountered in the previous versions such as :
- Most of the users complained to not be able to activate a WebRTC call when the called user is away. We have fixed that statement and now Rainbow allows establishing WebRTC calls (audio, video, screen sharing) even if the called user is away.
- User of the team “Rainbow” can be added in a bubble of a user belonging to a Private team.
- In bubbles, sending name is now provided on Android.
You will find out more details within the attached Production Note.