Basically the traffic between your LAN and Rainbow server only requires outgoing flows towards :
- TLS 443 to Rainbow Server and possibly for iOS notifications (APNS),
- UDP 3478 to Rainbow Turn Servers for audio/video calls
- TCP/5228-5229-5230 for Android notifications (FCM) for Rainbow Room and pure WiFi smartphone.
Note : In case domain white-listing is implemented on the LAN, all traffic towards Rainbow server is at destination of Rainbow domains *.openrainbow.com
For detail information, see the Rainbow Network Requirement document edition 19 here attached :
As marked in history, main changes compared to the previous edition are:
- Removal of now deprecated TURN SBG1 configuration
- Updated DNS/IP information on mail servers.
Note : A special edition HDS Rainbow Network Requirement is available for HDS services