Configuring WLAN with Myriad Devices:
• WLAN USB stick (Only Tenda U3 and Tenda U9 dongle WLAN are supported)
• USB-A to USB-C cable to connect to PC
• Get the admin password for the set from the Rainbow dashboard
To get Myriad M series device Admin password:
From the Rainbow administration dashboard, go to the Communication menu and click on the three dots of the set you want to configure.
In the information tab, activate the Debug session
Copy the password from the debug account.
Note: The password for the device will change for every debug session.
On the Myriad device
• Connect the phone (Firmware should be > 2.12.x.x) with Type-C power adapter
• Connect the Wi-Fi dongle on the M3/M5/M7 after the phone power on Go to menu Advanced Setting (Use password from Rainbow admin dashboard Debug account)
Select the Wi-Fi menu
Enable Wi-Fi select available Wi-Fi SSid and provide correct password
Save setting and go back to home screen, if no issue with the configuration, a WLAN symbol should be visible right next to display of the date.