In this article, you will learn how to:
- Access to analytics
- Configure the visibility of the different analytics sections
- Select the graphical view of each metric
- Export the analytics
Access to analytics
Access to customer analytics as a partner
In order to access the analytics for a customer company, you need to have the Operations or Finance role.
The Analytics are available in the administration menu for the customer company
Access to the analytics for my company
In order to access the analytics for your own company, you need to have the Administration role.
The Analytics are available in your administration menu.
Configure the visibility of the different analytics sections
The Global dashboard is composed of several sections, depending on the capabilities of the company
- Users and licenses, Peer-to-peer communication, Collaboration in bubbles, Quality, and Applications are always presented.
- Phone calls is presented if the company has at least one OXE or OXO.
- Rainbow Voice is presented if the company has at least one Cloud PBX.
- Webinar is presented if the company has at least one Webinar license.
By default, the sections are shown as minimized. You can enlarge them separately to get a better view of the ones you're most interested in. Click on to maximize the section and on to minimize it back. The chosen size is saved and will be used the next time you visit the analytics for this company.
Here is an example of a maximized 'Users and licenses' section while others below remain minimized:
Hiding a section
Some sections may not be relevant to your context or have less interest for you. In such a case, you can hide the section by clicking on . Once hidden, the section will not be shown again the next time you visit the analytics for this company.
Restoring a section
|In the top left corner of the dashboard, you can find the Settings icon: . Use it if you want to restore hidden sections:
Select the graphical view of each metric
Each section contains multiple metrics, each having three icons:
- Help icon:
- Aggregated view over the selected period:
- Per-day view over the selected period:
If you change the view for one metric, this change is saved and reused the next time you visit the analytics for this company.
|Each metric comes with a detailed explanation about what it covers, for example:
Select the timeframe used by the Global Dashboard
|At the top of the Dashboard, you can select which timeframe is shown in the aggregated and per-day views:
The aggregated view provides a snapshot view of the metric, for example:
- The number of active, sleeping, and inactive users for the last day of the selected period
- The total number of messages sent over the selected period
Depending on the metric, the aggregated view may be displayed in different ways, for example as a pie chart or a bar chart:
Use the aggregated view menu to select how to represent the data
Users shown as a pie chart
Users shown as a bar chart
The per-day view shows the metric evolution over the selected period, for example:
- The number of active, sleeping, and inactive users per day
- The number of messages sent per day
Depending on the metric, the aggregated view may be displayed in different ways, for example as a line chart or an area chart:
Use the per-day view menu to select how to represent the data
Users shown as a line chart
Users shown as an area chart
Export the analytics
|Every metric can be exported in CSV format via the 'per-day' menu. The file will contain the data on a daily basis over the selected period.