Create a Webinar
To create the webinar, you need to know at least the name of the webinar, the date, time and duration. You should have an idea of the potential maximum number of participants.
Note: Before creating your webinar, it's essential to have a clear understanding of the key elements that will shape your online event. From defining your webinar's topic and target audience to selecting a suitable date and time, and preparing your content, this foundational groundwork will lay the path for a successful and engaging webinar experience.
- Select the " Webinar" tab.
- If you don't have a webinars at the moment, simply select the "Create webinar" button. In all cases, you can use the icon located at the top right corner of the page to initiate the webinar creation process.
- STEP 1: Information : Enter mandatory information: webinar name, date, start time, duration and the maximum number of participants expected. Add a description of the webinar. This is not mandatory, but it helps to enhance the interest in participating in your webinar. Click on "Next" button to proceed to the next step.
- STEP 2: Speakers. This is not mandatory to create the webinar but you can already invit speakers by using the search by name or by email interface, and define the role of each speaker (Host or Speaker) by using the contextual menu at the right of the invited name ("Promoted to host" or "Demoted to speaker"). Click on "Next" button to proceed to the next step.
- STEP 3 : Recording. Depending on your needs, and only if it's useful for your business - for example, to broadcast the webinar to people who weren't able to attend - activate recording. Be aware that recording the webinar consumes storage resources. Think about our planet. In this case, the recording will start when you click on "Start broadcast" and end when you click on "Stop broadcast".
- STEP 4: Customization. Personalize your webinar by choosing or providing a custom banner and/or logo, which will be displayed on your registration page and invitation emails. Add up to 4 YouTube videos to make the waiting room more engaging.
- Press the "Create" button to create the webinar.
Note: It is important to properly prepare the webinar registration page to make it as attractive as possible. The page displays the webinar title, date, description (if provided), logo, and image defined in the 'Customize' tab, headlined speakers. Learn more.
Tips: A participant can have a role of either host or speaker. Learn more.
Next steps: Edit the webinar to invit speakers, attendees or define polls. Learn more.