Rainbow version 1.15.4 has been promoted into production in date of Oct. 12th - 2016
The main purpose of this delivery is:
- To provide the capability to archive Multi-User-Chat content.
- To organize contacts of a user according to presence status.
- To enhance the “Away” status. Status “away” can be either manually forced by the user or automatically set when the Rainbow user using the desktop is not active since 3 minutes.
- Outlook plug-in improvements.
- To display delivery date and read date for messages on iOS.
- To manage Jabra and Plantronics USB Headsets for Mac OS Desktop.
- And to fix some issues encountered.
=> See detail into the production note
Enjoy Rainbow and the new version1.15.4,