Company Type: Direct Reseller
Target Audience: Company Administrator, Operations
Related Offers: Essential, Business, Enterprise
You may manage your Company equipment (PBX) and your Customer Company equipment. The update or the suppression of Rainbow equipment may sometimes be required. Available actions depend on the equipment status.
The Operation Role enables to manage your Company or your Customer Company equipment (PBX). The Company Administrator role allows handling your own Company equipment.
How to Manage My Equipment (PBX)?
Manage Your Customer Equipment:
- Click on "Manage your Company" in the top banner of your screen.
- In the left panel, select "Customer companies" to access to their settings.
- In your customer list, click on the Company where you wish to change an equipment.
- Then, select the "Equipment" tab to display the Customer company PBXs.
- Move your mouse over the equipment line to select what you want to modify. Click on the button located at the right to unfold a menu of actions.
Rename your equipment, change the attached country, modify the dial-out prefix or even define new numbering rules.
Manage your connection:
Display the PBX ID, its activation code or its "password hash." You may also reinitialize the connection of your connected equipment to get a new coupling with your PBX.
Delete an equipment:
Suppress a Company equipment. Only non-connected equipment may be deleted.