Target Audience: Rainbow User
Related Offer: Conference
To provide a simplified user experience, one-time conference bridge are being replaced by Use my personal conference bridge.
How to use "my personal conference personal bridge": from Rainbow application
- In your Rainbow application, select "My phone meeting".
- Select the button "Details".
- You may include the organizer access code and all country phone numbers.
- You just click the button "Copy to clipboard".
- You are invited to paste the information into your calendar or to share it by email.
How to use "my personal conference personal bridge": from Outlook application (Outlook add-in needed)
- Open your Outlook calendar view.
- Select the "New Meeting Rainbow" in the top banner.
- You are invited to use your "personal conference bridge".
- Please note that the information won't be copied into your Rainbow application.
- A new invitation is opened, including your personal conference bridge information.
When the replacement takes effect:
Starting from Rainbow solution 1.58
- Mobiles: Scheduled Meetings are not usable from the user interface.
- Desktop: "one-time conference bridges" must be replaced by "Use my personal conference bridge".
- The planned Meetings before the 7th of July, 2019, will remain operational.
Starting from Rainbow solution 1.59
For any meeting planned after end of July, the users will have to replace the one-time conference bridge by their personal conference bridge.
Thank you for your understanding
Your Rainbow Customer Care Team