To take benefit of the Microsoft Teams Connector, you have to follow these 2 steps:
- Install a dedicated desktop application
- Add the "Power App" to your Teams account
Install the dedicated desktop application:
Please download and install the application "Rainbow Connector for Microsoft Teams" available here:
Note that you can only have one Rainbow Desktop application insalled on your computer. You have to choose between the standard desktoppe application or the Teams Connector.
Add the power app to your Microsoft Teams account
- Click on the "Apps" tab on the left menu of Teams.
- In the menu, choose "Built for your Organization".
- Then click on the "Rainbow Telephony" card.
If you can't find the menu "built for your organization" or the "Rainbow Telephony" card, please ask your Office 365 admin to follow this procedure:
- Choose to add this "Power App" to Teams clicking on " Add".
- Rainbow Telephony is now available in the left menu of Microsoft Teams.
- Click on "Sign in" to link your Rainbow account to your Microsoft Teams application.
- Use your Rainbow credentials and authorize the "Power App" to access to your Rainbow account.
- You can now take benefit of your Rainbow telephony feature directly from Microsoft Teams!
- Don't forget to pin the Rainbow "Power App" in the left menu.