We are delighted to announce that the new Rainbow interface on computer is now available! From now on all the new features will be released in this interface. Let's see together how to move your Rainbow account to this new interface...
What is this new Rainbow?
This new interface is based on feedback from our customers. More modern and intuitive, we are sure you will like it! But rather than taking our word for it, try it out and give us your feedback on the Rainbow Community.
The list of improvements available with the "New Rainbow" is available in the Production Note 73:
How is the transition between the two versions managed?
- You can choose to migrate your account now to the new interface or stay a few more months on the old one. It's up to you...
- Note however that future evolutions will only be available on the "New Rainbow". That' s why we recommend you to migrate as soon as possible! To convince you of this, we have prepared a list of new features in the last Production Note.
- You will also be able to return to the old interface with a single click as long as both versions are available!
How to activate the New Rainbow?
1. Activate the "New Rainbow" for your Company:
To begin with, an administrator of your Company must activate the new interface from the administration area:
The administrator can also choose to manage user authorization on a per-user basis instead of activating it for the entire company. This can be done from the company member profile page:
2. Activate the "New Rainbow" for your account:
Once your administrator has given you the necessary rights, you will be able to migrate to the "New Rainbow" with a simple click in the main menu.
If you have any questions regarding the activation of this new Rainbow, the planned evolutions or simply to share your comments we invite you to visit the Community! We will be happy to exchange with you on these questions.