Would you like to find a time slot for your next meeting? Use the Meeting Scheduler to find the most appropriate time slot based on your interlocutor's agenda.
Schedule a Meeting
You can search for time slots for your next meeting in a Conversation. Rainbow will propose time slots based on the agenda of your interlocutor. Once the time slot is determined, Rainbow sends an Outlook invitation to the appropriate people.
- Go to the Conversation where you want to schedule a meeting.
- Click on the button "Other actions" in the right side of the top banner.
- In the menu, choose " Schedule a meeting" to open the planning page.
- Choose a name and a duration for this meeting, then select when you want to schedule it.
- Rainbow will then suggest time slots based on the criteria you specified in the previous steps.
- Choose a slot from the list and click on the button "Invite" to send invitations by email or "Back" to choose another time slot.
Note: You can only access the calendar information of your colleagues. Their email address in Office365 and their Rainbow login must also match. User who do not meet these criteria will not be considered for the time slot search but will still receive the invitation by email.
Manage the Meeting in Outlook
You can follow the invitation from Outlook. An event is created in your calendar and an invitation is created and sent to the relevant people. You can edit or cancel this meeting like any event in the Outlook Calendar.
- The name of the meeting in Outlook corresponds to the name of your meeting name (e.g Brainstorming) associated to your name / your interlocutor name (e.g Susan LEE / Adam LEE).
- The invited people and time slot are consistent with the choices made in Rainbow.
- The event text includes a direct link to the Bubble to join the Web Conference in one click.