This article allows resellers to assign the Finance role to some company members.
With the Finance role, company members have access to:
- Subscriptions: this section lists the user licenses already subscribed or available for subscription. It allows to subscribe to new licenses, manage existing licenses and assign licenses to company members.
- Invoices: this section lists the invoices generated for the company and related to Rainbow charged services. These invoices can be downloaded in Excel format.
Prerequisite: To be able to assign the Finance role to other users, you must also have this role in your settings (Administration role is not sufficient).
Assigning the Finance role to a company member
- From the Rainbow administration interface, click on the Manage your customers icon at the bottom of the left panel.
- In the left panel, click on My company, then Members.
- In the right panel, click on the name of the target company member and select the Roles tab.
- In the Roles panel, select Finance and click on Apply.
Note: A role followed by the mention read only is a role you do not have the right to manage.
Finance is displayed in the Roles column for the corresponding company member: