This article is intended for Rainbow users who wish to create a company in Rainbow and offer to the company members advanced collaboration services: see: What is a Rainbow Company?
After creating a company, you are granted the administrator right for this company, allowing you to:
- Customize company information (logo, banner, addresses, contact, activity): see: Manage company information
- Manage the company visibility in Rainbow (public, private): see: Manage company visibility
- Invite other Rainbow users to join the company: see: My Network
- Subscribe a partnership with a Rainbow reseller to benefit from additional services (conferencing, licensing, telephony, business directory, synchronization with an Active Directory): see: Customer Management
Before you start, check:
- The target company does not already exist in Rainbow to avoid possible duplicates: enter the name of the future company in the search panel available at the top left of the Rainbow application.
- You are not already member of a company, with company name and logo displayed at the top of your Rainbow application.
To create your company in Rainbow:
- From the Rainbow interface, click on your avatar at the top left and select Create my company.
- Enter the company name.
- Select the country of the company.
- Click on Apply.
A window is displayed to indicate the company is created.
- Click on OK.
After creation, the Rainbow interface displays:
- A Manage your company icon at the bottom left
- A My company panel at the top left when you click on the Manage your company icon
Please sign in to leave a comment.