This article allows company administrators to synchronize their company with an Active Directory.
This allows Rainbow users to extend search to contacts of the associated Active Directory. This feature is only available for company members with an Enterprise license.
Prerequisite: You must have the administration right for the Active Directory, for example Microsoft Azure.
To synchronize your company with an Active Directory:
- From the Rainbow administration interface, click on the Manage your company icon at the bottom of the left panel.
- In the left panel, click on My company, then Settings.
- Click on the Microsoft 365 & AD tab in the right panel.
- In the Your Microsoft 365 / Active Directory domain field, enter the domain name of the target Active Directory.
- For Microsoft Azure, select Authorize.
A login window opens to access Microsoft Azure and accept synchronization.