- Bubbles & Web conferences
- Depending on the user's profile, a new contextual option "Audio-Video settings" is added in the menu, accessible from the options, to enable the selection of camera, microphone, speaker and background.
- Meet Bubble links are reachable also in Edge environments from now on.
The ‘show search bar’ option is added in the menu, accessible from the options, during a WebRTC P2P or Conference.
- Rainbow Hub
- A new configurable DND mode has been added to the personal routine available from the user’s menu in the left panel.
- In their settings, in addition to the existing CLI selection feature, users can now select “No CLI” to make outbound calls without any CLI for external calls.
- Hunting groups can now be managed by a group manager, able to manage the withdrawal status of the group’s members. Depending on their configuration, a group manager can manage multiple groups.
Some users reported crashes when using their Desktop application while in Conference. The root cause has been found and is has been corrected.
- Dark mode
Some texts could appear written in black on a black background. The contrast has been improved.
Even if the Outlook integration option was disabled, users could still find their Outlook contacts in “personal contact”. Search from Outlook contact roster has been disabled when the Outlook integration is disabled in user's preferences.
- Remote control
The remote control of some headsets no longer worked properly. A new SDK has been provided to take into account headsets with a dongle.