Your Company members can request help directly from Rainbow. A form is provided to collect all the necessary information.
Once the request is sent, you will find the elements in your company's administration space.
Handle support requests
- Click on the Manage your company at the bottom of the left menu.
- In the left panel, click on My company, then Reports.
- A table shows you all the requests sent by your members.
- Click on a request to view more details. You will have access to the timestamp, description, and any files provided by the member.
- Other information is added automatically, such as the impacted device, Rainbow application version and log files.
- You can specify a reference on the request for better tracking and download the log files for initial analysis.
- Once the request is processed, you can delete it from the table.
Tips: You can filter requests by date or by device type to target requests more effectively.