This article is intented for Rainbow users answering phone calls from their company deskphone.
The deskphone must be associated to your Rainbow user account and connected to the communication server of your company (i.e. Cloud PBX in Rainbow). For supported deskphones and their minimun software version, refer to the CURRENT VERSIONS section in News & Update.
When your set rings, you can perform one of the following:
- Answering the phone call by picking up the handset, if equipped ()
- Answering the phone call in hands-free mode
- Answering the phone call with a headset
- Muting the deskphone ringer
- Forwarding the phone call to your voice mailbox
- Forwarding the phone call to another party
Answering the phone call in hands-free mode
Press any of the following: Take call softkey, key, loudspeaker key or OK key.
Answering the phone call with a headset
Press the Take call softkey or OK key.
Muting the deskphone ringer
Press the Silent softkey.
Call is still incoming but the deskphone does no longer ring.
Forwarding the phone call to your voice mailbox
Press the Reject call softkey or key.
Forwarding the phone call to another party
- Press the Deflect softkey.
- Perform one of the following:
- If present in your call log, select the target contact using the navigation keys.
- Enter the contact number or name.
- Press OK.
Please sign in to leave a comment.