In our Rainbow-Solution there are some CTI-Features missing, the competitiors already have and disable us today to take part in several submissions or disqualifiy us in a normal offer competition.
One of this is a team functionylity:
We need to implement the following features in Rainbow:
- Define a Rainbow-User-individual Team by klcik on a Rainbow-User and add him to a Team
- Give the Team a name
- Show the Team in a special Window or area of the Rainbow-App
- Show the telephony presence-Status of the team members
- Show the Outlook calendar status of the team members (if the member allows it)
- Show incoming calls for team members at their icons in the team
- Option to pickup a call from a team member
- Option to forward/hold/etc. a picked up call
- Show the picked up call in the call logs of the team member and the user who picked up the call
- Route the call to the device i selected in Rainbow (Deskphone, Rainbow-Client using WEBRTC-Gateway and if possible Smartphone-Client)
- Feature has to be implemented in every Client (Windows-App, Android, iOS and Web)
Please sign in to leave a comment.