Feed Back from my clients
Hi Rainbow Team
These are feedback and suggestions from my clients.
1. Busy indication on answer only. The client is on an OXO platform, where there is a group hunt for inbound calls. The members use Rainbow VoIP (computer internet calls mode). In the group (parallel ring group) each sees each others presence status go red in the ringing state. Members are confused whether the call is answered or not by others in the group. They are not sure to answer the call or not. My suggestion is in ringing state the presence indicator should be blinking on/off red to indicate the call is ringing and idle red when the call is answered.
2. The client wants an easy way to have missed calls numbers added to the phone book directory.
3. In DND mode, prevent chat and bubble msgs to come to the user, this was also asked by the client.
4. In a parallel group hunt prevent DND from one member to push all inbound calls to redirect to voicemail. I raised this feature issue before in another post.
5. Search field for companies does appear their corporate numbers only possible for people filter.
#1: we'reworking on it
#2 currently only a company directory is available, but we're working on a personal directory
And adding a contact to it will be easier
#3 I suppose you mean have only silent notification, because we'll not posponed IM messages
#4 Good point
#5 sorry I don't catch, can you elaborate
Thank you for your reply.
It is good to hear about points 1&2, any timeframe when this will occur?
Point 3, the client is suggestng as per a voice call, DND routes the calls away from them so no need to answer. If you can't prevent notification of IM, then silent notification would be great feature, as an alert tone is anoying especially wearing a headset.
Point 5, for eg a business is listed in your company directory
If you search the business name in people it is found and you have the dial option
If you search by company nothing is found, it would make sense if you create a business in the directory, that you can search under company the business and dial from it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.