Target Audience: Direct Reseller & Indirect Reseller [BP Admin]
Related Offer: Enterprise
Objective: Consumption Detail Records (CDR) are aimed to support any detailed consumption analysis. Provided in a CSV format, filenames are standardized as followed:
- For audio conferences, CDR detailed files are named “CDR_CONF_YYYY-MM-DD_ CompanyType _ CompanyName.csv”
The global invoice is provided every month in a single PDF file.
"CompanyType" = DR (Direct Reseller), IR (Indirect Reseller, a Reseller of a VAD), VAD (Value Added Distributor), EC (End Customer).
CDR File Format Descriptions
- Date – The date of the call (in the format dd/mm/yyyy).
- Time - The time of the call (in the format HH:mm:ss).
- Source CLI – The customer CLI.
- Your Description – Description of the customer Cli
- Dialled Number - The number dialed
- Destination – Destination of the call
- Duration – Duration of the call (in format HH:mm:ss).
- Cost – The cost of the call in GBP.
- Call Type – Call destination classification
- "Exempt, zero-rated or outside scope of VAT" – If the call is not subject to standard VAT this will contain a *.
- Carrier – The network in which the call has been loaded from
- Upload Kb – The data volume Uploaded in KB
- Download Kb – The data volume downloaded in KB
- GSM Code – Country Code of the call.
- Direction – Roamed Calls will indicate if this is Roamed – in or Roamed – out, blank otherwise.
- Tariff Group - The tariff group used for the costing of the call.