Activating the "Microsoft Teams Connector" for members of your company requires admin rights on Office365.
Activate Microsoft Teams Connectors for my Company Members:
- Click on the "Apps" tab on the left menu of Microsoft Teams.
- Scroll the menu until have "Upload a custom app" and click on it.
- In the pick list, choose "Upload for your organization".
- Download the Power App "Rainbow Telephony" on the bottom of this article.
- Browse your computer and choose the archive. zip.
- Click-on "Open" to add the Connector to Microsoft Teams.
- A new category is now available in the "Apps" menu: "Built for your Organization".
- All your colleagues can now find this connector to the menu "Apps" in their Team interface.
Once the Power App is added to your organization, each user must activate the connector on their account and download a dedicated desktop application:
Update or Delete the Connector:
We will be releasing new versions on a regular basis. You can easily update the Connector by going to the "Apps" menu. Your coleagues won't need to update make any actions because the available version is managed by the Office 365 admin.
NOTE : Teams Connector users creation
New users whose usage of Rainbow is planned to be limited to Connectors and who will consequently not use the full Rainbow UCaaS applications, shall be created through mass-provisioning to ease their enrollment on the platform.
See the following article for mass provisioning procedures, and nota that those users shall be created with the flag “isInitialized” set to “true”, in the mass-provisioning file.
Download Teams Connectors Power App:
Version 1.5.1 MS-teams package v1.5.1