This article explains how VAD resellers activate the use of SIP trunks to their resellers (IR).
By default, an IR does not see any SIP trunks when creating a cloud PBX:
VAD must give the right to connect to one or several SIP trunks for all resellers (IR) wanting to sell Rainbow Hub.
- From the Rainbow administration interface, click on Resellers companies at the bottom of the left panel.
- In the reseller list, click on the name of the target reseller company.
- In the left panel, click on Communication.
- In the right panel of the window, click on the Trunks tab.
- Give the "Right to connect" to one or several trunks displayed in the list.
This IR can now create a Cloud PBX connected to Orange SIP trunk:
He does not see TELENET TESTING trunk, as the "right to connect" was not given by the VAD.