What is Rainbow Voice?
Rainbow Voice program is the association of Rainbow UCAAS/CPAAS world with traditional telephony services hosted in Rainbow Cloud.
With Rainbow Voice solution, the SIP PBX and its interconnection with public telephony are located into ALE Cloud infrastructure.
Rainbow Voice users benefit from:
- All services currently available over Rainbow: Team collaboration, file sharing, channels, conferencing, UC connectors, Outlook integration, calendar information...
- PBX services: call management, supervision, manager/secretary, group call, voice mail, call recording, greeting messages
Why choosing Rainbow Voice?
Only SIP desk phones are deployed on customer premises. Nothing else. This significantly speeds up the deployment of voice solution for new customers.
How to become an ALE voice partner?
As of today, there are 2 possibilities:
- The partner is already a SIP operator: In that case, his own PSTN services will be provided to his Rainbow customers or resellers. He is in charge of traffic billing and DDI assignment.
- The partner does not directly resell traffic, but delegates PSTN access to another Service Provider. In that case, he directly manages traffic billing, DDI and emergency numbers with his Service Provider.
Cloud partner willing to be part of Voice program can contact our support team. Upon acceptation of the request, the trunk will be connected to ALE Cloud infrastructure and a validation phase will be performed.
Reseller model and invoicing:
Current 2-tier reseller model is applicable to Rainbow Voice:
Direct resellers (DR), Value Added Disctributors (VAD) and their Resellers (IR)
Business model is full OPEX:
A new subscription called "Voice" has been added on top of the existing Rainbow offers:
- available in Monthly, pre-paid 1Y to 5Y
- Subscription to Voice licence provides access to PBX functionalities
- Traffic billing, DDI numbers and call duration are not included