Congratulations! You've covered more than half of this guide. You master most of the one-to-one and group communication functions.
With all your Conversations and Bubbles, Rainbow is starting to fill up... It can be difficult to find what you're looking for quickly. So, in this chapter, we'll look at how to use the search bar to be more effective et find any type of content . Let's go !
The above plan will help you track your progress.
How to Search Contents ?
Select the "People" filter to find Rainbow users.
Search for people :
We've seen it before, but a little reminder never hurts...
- Enter a person's name and choose the appropriate filter.
- In the results, click on a name to open a Conversation with this user.
Search for Bubbles :
The Bubble search function is similar to the search for users.
- Indicate the title of a Bubble and choose the appropriate filter.
- In the results, click on a Bubble to open it and resume the discussion.
Select the "Bubbles" filter to find your group conversations.
Select the "Text" filter to find a specific message in your Bubbles or Conversations.
Search for messages :
It's a new trick. You can search for a message even if you don't remember the conversation involved.
- Enter a word or a sentence and choose the appropriate filter.
- You will get all the results grouped by Conversation or Bubbles.
- In the results, click on a Conversation or Bubble to open it and go directly to the message location.
Search for Channels :
We haven't talked about the Channels yet ... so consider this information as an introduction to the next part of this guide! !
- Indicate the title of a Channel and choose the appropriate filter.
- In the results, click on a Channel to open it and display the associated news feed.
Select the "Channels" filter to find a public news feed in Rainbow.
Select the "Companies" filter to find a public Company in Rainbow.
Search for Companies :
We quickly touched on the notion of Company in the second part of this guide. Here is some additional information...
- Indicate the name of a Company and choose the appropriate filter.
- In the results, click on the name of the Company for which you want more information.
Rainbow users are spread across many Companies. Most of the time, a Rainbow Company is created by an IT department to manage its employees.
Key Takeaways :
- Using the search bar can help you save time and allow you to find any type of content.
- Some users, Companies or Channels are not public. Therefore, you will not find them via the search bar.