This article is intended for company members who work as Contact Center agents, and need to:
- Log on to the Contact Center
- Manage calls routed through the Contact Center distribution (CC calls)
The logon icon is displayed in the Rainbow application for Contact Center agents.
At logon, you must define the phone extension from which you will answer CC calls (computer, Pro-ACD phone set or external phone set) and your processing group: see: Logging on to the Contact Center.
When the logon is successful, an AGENT MODE panel is displayed in the Rainbow application.
This panel displays the Pro-ACD phone set you are logged on, the name of your processing group and the available Contact Center features:
- Withdraw: to temporarily withdraw from the processing group: see: Activating/deactivating withdraw
- Wrap-up: to switch to wrap-up phase and perform off-line tasks: see: Activating/deactivating wrap-up
- Log out: to log out from the Contact Center: see: Logging out from the Contact Center
An incoming CC call is indicated by the directory number or name of the pilot used for CC call routing.
In CC communication, you can make a call (for example: request supervisor help), put the call on hold, dial a digit sequence, mute (computer only), start recording (computer only) and hang up.
To request supervisor help, you can dial the supervisor directory number or use the corresponding speed dial, if configured.
At the end of CC communication, and depending on the Contact center configuration, your agent state can be:
- In wrap-up: you can either exit the wrap-up phase: see: Activating/deactivating wrap-up, or wait for the expiry of the wrap-up timer.
- In pause: this phase starts as soon as the wrap-up phase is complete. No action is required to exit the pause phase. Wait for the expiry of the pause timer.
The AGENT MODE panel displays: AGENT MODE (PAUSE).
Logging on to the Contact Center
- From your Rainbow interface, click on the logon icon to the left of the search window.
- Select the phone extension to answer CC calls:
Note: Select Office phone if you are associated to a specific Pro-ACD phone set in the Contact Center configuration. In this case, you cannot use any other phone extension.
- Office phone, if you use a Pro-ACD phone set
- Other phone, if you use an external phone set
After logon, the only way to change the phone extension is to log out and log on again.
- If Office phone is selected, complete the ACD AUTHORIZED PHONESET NUMBER with the directory number of Pro-ACD phone set.
- If Other phone is selected, complete the OTHER PHONE NUMBER with the public number of external phone set (example: +33390670000).
- Complete the GROUP NUMBER field according to your agent profile:
- Self-assignable agent (without Preferred processing group): enter the directory number of the target processing group, or select its name via the magnifying glass icon : enter the first letters of the name, then select your choice in the list of matching entries and click on Select.
- Ordinary agent (with Preferred processing group): leave this field empty.
- If required, enter your password (four digits).
- Click on Log on.
After logon, you are automatically assigned to the selected processing group (Self-assignable agent) or your Preferred processing group (ordinary agent). The AGENT MODE panel displays, for example: Group name : PG1.
This feature is available when your are in idle, wrap-up or pause (between calls) state.
Use the Withdraw toggle switch to activate or exit from the withdraw status.
Example of activated withdraw:
This feature is available when your are in idle or pause (between calls) state.
Use the Wrap-up toggle switch to activate or exit from the wrap-up status.
Example of activated wrap-up:
Logging out from the Contact Center
You can log out from your processing group and the Contact Center distribution when your are in idle, withdraw, wrap-up or pause (between calls) state.
From the AGENT MODE panel, click on Log out.
You are immediately logged out from the Contact Center and the AGENT MODE panel is closed.