HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RAINBOW COMMUNITY?
You want to participate in the Rainbow Community, and you aim to do it well. How to be the most helpful member?
Being a member of a community sounds simple: write posts, ask questions, provide answers and suggest optimizations. The Rainbow Community, however, targets a premium experience. This high level of professional quality is reached by concentrating and merging information about one topic in only one space: THE space to be.
To create That space, Rainbow Community members adopt the following best practices:
- Start by searching for information available BEFORE creating new content while writing a new thread (or a new message).
- When you find relevant information, INTERACT with users to exchange viewpoints and discuss solutions and improvements AFTER (and only after) reading all the comments already available on this topic.
- If you have not found any relevant information for your specific request, and ONLY IF, start a new conversation by asking your question in the most explicit manner possible.
- FIND the most relevant space where to post your message to maximize your chances to see your request addressed by other members of the Rainbow Community.
- Choose a TITLE with care and consideration. This one sentence must state the topic of your post and your need in clear language.
Strong: I need to copy a conversation for sending it to a colleague out of my company.
- To ASK the best QUESTIONS possible, be clear, precise and direct. Feel free to add screenshots and links to better explain your issue.
- To ANSWER a question, write with clear and understandable language for maximizing the chances of your message to be understood and utilized.
- DETAIL your content for any user to understand it. Add screenshots, animations, and links if you think it would help increase users’ comprehension.
- CHECK that you have done all the actions detailed below… “before sending my post, I”
BEFORE SENDING MY POST, I…
- Confirm that I have searched for the answer to my question.
- Confirm that I have asked something precisely. Can any reader of my post answer the question “what does he/she want?”
- Agree that I have imagined that I am the receiver of this message and I would not be hurt in any manners by its content.
- Understand that the Rainbow support team shall remove my message if it does not abide by the Rainbow Community rules.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.