Questions regarding Pay as You Use Conference Billing
I have been spending a bit of time getting to understand the Conference offer and I have a couple of commercial type questions:
- In the Pay as You Use model - when does billing begin? Is it the moment an attendee dials the access code and is connected? Even if they are waiting for the Organizer to log in?
- How long will an Attendee be permitted to be waiting for the Organiser to login before they are disconnected? Is there a possibility for an attendee to dial into a conference and be placed on hold and just run the bill up?
- When the organizer ends the call does it disconnect everyone from the bridge?
- As soon as a participant enters the meeting, the billing begins, even if the organizer is not in
- If the organizer does not login, all connected participants are disconnected after 7mn
- if the organizer disconnects through the UI (with confirmation popup), then all participants are disconnected.If the organizer "just" hangs up, there is a timeout: remaining participants will be disconnected automatically after 5mn.
ClaireActions pour les commentaires
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.