Remote extension with parallel hunt groupRépondu
we are using parallel hunt groups in our company.
There are some employees who are using rainbow with the remote extension only.
If someone calls the hunt group directory number, the employees who works with the remote extension are not able to hung up the call. It seems that Rainbow recognizes that something comes in but the employees are not able to hung up the call. There is no pop up or something like this.
Are there any other people who have the same problem?
I am looking for a solution.
Many thanks in advance.
Not sure if you are connected to an OXO or and OXE system. The user experience with webrtc calls in a hunt group in an OXO is not a good one.
Here is some information I found in regards to OXE.
Rainbow client can be included in an OXE Hunting Group.
- Thanks to the integration of the Rainbow client through a Remote Extension (REX),
- Cyclic and sequential mode supported, parallel mode is not supported,
- Pick up call only from the Rainbow client user interface,
- Not possible to log-in/log-out to/from a OXE Hunting group, no supervision on the group…
- Pay attention that if the Rainbow user is busy in a pure Rainbow conversation, he is seen available from the PBX perspective.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.