Target Audience: Rainbow User
Related Offers: Essential, Business, Enterprise
To obtain the best experience with your Rainbow communication set your audio and video devices in Rainbow settings BEFORE making a call.
You may use any audio and video peripheral connected to your computer to make an audio/video call through Rainbow. It is CRUCIAL to set ALL your peripherals BEFORE making any calls!
How to Set Things Up for Your Audio/Video Call?
To prepare your material for an audio/video call,
- Go to the "Audio Settings" page by clicking on the "Custom configuration" icon located at the very right of the top banner of your screen.
- Select the tab "Audio" to display audio settings.
- Choose "Custom configuration" to adjust your own material to Rainbow.
- Select the appropriate microphone and speaker in the unfolding menus.
- Test your devices by speaking into the microphone and by clicking on the speaker icon to hear the sound going through your audio device.
- Choose your favorite ringtones for incoming calls and message notifications in the unfolding menus.
Go to the "Video" tab to select the appropriate webcam.