Target Audience: Rainbow User
Related Offer: Conference
The bridge "Use my personal conference bridge" allows meetings up to 100 participants with chat, screen sharing and file sharing.
How to use "my personal conference personal bridge": from Rainbow application
- In your Rainbow application, select "Meetings".
- Two options are available:
- Select the button "Open": you activate your meeting immediately and invite participants by name or email address.
- OR Select the button "Details": you can plan your meeting.
By having selecting "Details" you may include the organizer access code and all country phone numbers.
You just click the button "Copy to clipboard".
You are invited to paste the information into your calendar or to share it by email from your email application. From there, it's up to you to schedule regular meetings.
- Starting the meeting, you're invited to join by using the "phone" (option to call in or to be called available if you've been granted the Conference - pay as you go license) or "computer audio" when allowed by your configuration. Participants will be able to attend once you are connected.
- While in conversation, you can
- reopen the meeting window by clicking the icon in "Started meetings",
- add participants on the fly, mute everyone,
- mute / unmute or disconnect one participant, check the status on any attendees or guests
- benefit from phone features,
- share a screen.
- To prevent any further participants from joining a conference after it has started, a lock feature will be available soon.
- When ending, you can keep the meeting to save all shared information and assign a specific name to it.
- The meeting information is available now for a further use. Simply click the "Reuse" button.
- For any new meeting to come, open a new link.
How to use "my personal conference personal bridge": from Outlook application (Outlook add-in needed)
- Open your Outlook calendar view.
- Select the "New Meeting Rainbow" in the top banner.
- You are invited to use your "personal conference bridge".
- Please note that the information won't be copied into your Rainbow application.
- A new invitation is opened, including your personal conference bridge information.