Following phones can be switched from NOE mode to SIP mode and connected to Rainbow Hub:
- IP Premium Deskphones: 8008, 8008G, 8018, 8058s, 8068s
1/ Ensure the phone is running at least following versions:
- NOE 5.45.60
- SIP 1.51.52
This is normally the case with a new phone (out of the box).
2/ The phone mac address must be declared in Rainbow Hub under the devices tab and then assigned to a Rainbow Hub user
This will force the device to switch into SIP mode.
3/ The phone must have access to the Internet without crossing any HTTP proxy.
Outgoing traffic must be open for:
- rdd.openrainbow.com, for provisioning and upgrades (port 443)
- *.eu1.sip.openrainbow.com, for SIP signaling and media (port 5061)
More information can be found in the network requirement specification:
Method 1: Zero Touch, fully automated, based on DHCP (preferred)
- If the phone is set to “Static IP”, manually switch the phone to “Dynamic IP” or trigger a reset to factory settings to force Dynamic mode.
- If the phone is already in Dynamic IP, simply reboot the phone (Disconnecting the OXO or OXE from the network will also trigger the phone reset).
- At next start-up, the phone contacts the RDDS server.
- If the phone has been assigned to a Rainbow Hub user, it automatically switches to SIP mode, reboots again and registers to Rainbow Hub.
Method 2: Manual switch from NOE to SIP mode
Can be used if the phone must remain in static mode.
- Enter the phone MMI by typing “*” followed by “#” during phase 2 or phase 3 of the start-up procedure
- Go to “Software Infos” > ”Run Mode” and press “Set Mode” until “SIP” is displayed. This will force the phone to operate in SIP instead of NOE mode
- Save the change
- The phone reboots in SIP mode reusing its static IP parameters
- If the phone has been assigned to a Rainbow Hub user, it will automatically register to Rainbow Hub
Por favor, entre para comentar.