In case the upgrade doesn't work, e.g. the WebRTC gateway restarts but with old version then applying following steps can solve the issue.
Make sure you have the iso and iso.md5 of the latest version of the WebRTC gateway.
- If you used the remote update, connect with your favorite tool (Putty/Winscp, ...) to the WebRTC gateway and get these 2 files located in the upgrade folder.
- If these files are not present and as an alternative, you can download the latest version of the WebRTC gateway from MyPortal.
Steps to perform the upgrade
Run the following "cleanup" commands on the WebRTC gateway:
- sudo umount /mnt/iso
- sudo rmdir /mnt/iso
- sudo rm /upgrade/rainbow-webrtc-gateway-*
- sudo rm /upgrade/mp-upgrade-payload.tar
- sudo rm /upgrade/upgrade.pending
Then copy the iso and iso.md5 files to the upgrade folder (same procedure as for an upgrade)
- and run the command mpupgrade --yes --no --nokexec to launch the upgrade procedure
this will force to boot through the BIOS and bootloader instead of going to a minimal run level, which is to load the new kernel image into memory, and come back up (default reboot function).
Artigo fechado para comentários.