This article allows resellers to restrict outgoing calls for company members by managing black lists (blocked phone numbers) and white lists (allowed phone numbers).
Call restriction applies to the following number formats: national, international and short (i.e. special numbers associated to services). It can apply to all phone numbers of a same format.
Configuration operations are performed from the Traffic Control management window of the company: see: Accessing the Traffic Control management window.
Accessing the Traffic Control management window
- From the Rainbow administration interface, click on Manage your customers at the bottom of the left panel.
- In the left panel, click on Customer companies and select the name of the target customer company.
- In the left panel, click on Communication.
- In the right part of the window, click on Traffic control.
The configuration menus of black and white lists are displayed.
Configuring a black or white list
The configuration of black and white lists is similar. The following procedure shows an example of a black list configuration.
- From the Traffic control administration interface, click on Blacklist or Whitelist.
- Click on Create at the top right of the window.
- Enter the name of the list.
- Enter a free description for the list.
Note: Clicking on Create at this stage closes the window and creates an empty list.
- To add a phone number to the list, click on Add.
- In the Prefix field, enter the phone number in the desired format.
For details, move your mouse over the symbol next to the Prefix field.Note: Leave the field empty to include all phone numbers of the selected format in the list.
- Select the format of the phone number.
- Enter a free description for the phone number.
- Click on Add.
The added phone number is listed with format and description.
- Repeat the procedure from step 5 to add other phone numbers to the list.
- Once the phone numbers have been configured, click on Create.
The list is created and displayed in the Traffic control administration interface.
- Delete a list: move your mouse over the target list, click on , and select Delete.
- Modify the list properties: click on the target list, modify its name and/or description, and click on Modify.
- Add/modify/delete phone numbers: click on the target list and perform any of the following:
- To remove a phone number: click on the target phone number and click on Remove.
- To modify the phone number properties: click on the target phone number, modify its number, format and/or description, and click on Modify.
- To add a phone number: click on Add, complete the phone number fields, and click on Modify.
Por favor, entre para comentar.