Rainbow provides an easy way to add all your collegues (or part of) to your contacts, when a company is below 50 users.
However, when you are over this threshold, you may want to add all the users of a company to your network, without searching for them one by one.
Here is a trick, using Microsoft Outlook, that might help you.
Here we assume that your company is using Oulook with distribution lists.
1. In Outlook, click on "new message" to get the usual interface, and then enter a distribution list (or select it from your Exchange directory)
2. Click on the "+" sign to expand the list. This will display all the users associated to this list.
Note : this trick works with any distribution list, whether it is a global list of a subset of users.
3. Do a "Select All" into the list and do copy: this will copy all the names into the clipboard
4. Into Rainbow, click on the "Invite Contacts" button (bottom left of your windows), then select "Rainbow"
5. You open a new windows : "Invite people to join your network"
6. Paste into the entry area : this will automatically populate all the mail addresses of the user you wish to add
7. Finish the process and these collegues will then be part of your network
Por favor, entrar para comentar.