What is the VoIP calling feature?
The VoIP calling brings new possibilities for a Rainbow user connected to a PBX. They now may call any PBX or PSTN user from their Rainbow client (on PC or Mobile). They may additionally answer calls made to their PBX number, from internal phones or from PSTN, on their Rainbow clients.
What are the pre-requisite to get the VoIP calling feature?
To enjoy the VoIP calling feature:
- Rainbow users need to be granted with either a Business or an Enterprise licenses.
- OXO Connect PBX needs:
- to run with SW version OXO Connect 300/054.001
- to be granted with an AnyDevice Terminal per targeted Rainbow user
- to be connected to Rainbow for the Telephony Services
- IP Trunk licences for the SIP trunk
- For OXO Connect you can host the Rainbow WebRTC Gateway on a standalone PC. Read the dedicated installation guide for more details.
- A Virtual Machine can also be set-up to host Rainbow WebRTC Gateway. The VM software is delivered by ALE and requires a VMWARE 6.0 or later environment. The VM has to meet the following minimum requirements that may still change:
- vCPU: 2
- CPU reservation in MHz: 4800
- vRAM: 2 GB
- vDISK: 4 GB
- vNIC: 1 GB
How to leave some feedback?
Our users’ feedback matters a lot to us as it paves the way toward the best choice possible for new optimized features. We thank You for that.
Where can I give some feedback?
How do I sign up?
For OminPCX Enterprise, the functionality is in general availability since mid of July, so it is no longer necessary to register for Early Adopter. WebRTC gateway for OXO Connect & OXO Connect Evolution will be available for general availability on Monday, October 15..
If you're interested in becoming an Early Adopter, simply send an email with the following subject: [WebRTC Gateway] I’m interested to be part of the Early adopter phase to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the Company in Rainbow on which you want to connect the WebRTC gateway.
We plan to progressively open this feature to customers. So, please be patient if you have signed up and it takes some time to hear from us.
Publicação fechada para comentários.